The decidely moorish Abhisek Dusit Throne Hall was completed in 1904. It is just east of the Vimanmek Mansion (see map) across a small canal. The small one-storey building was used exclusively for state occassions such as receiving foreign ambassadors, during the time of the Dusit Palace.
Some of the elaborate fretwork around the Abhisek Dusit Throne Hall
The building was restored and reopened by Their Majesties in 1993. The throne hall now displays awards and medallions from the reign of King Rama V.
|« Previous Page||Vimanmek Mansion||Next Page »|